We’re Now Open and Your Safety Comes First!
We are so excited to start seeing our amazing patients again! As we begin to open up appointment times for complete dental care, we wanted to update you on some changes you will see. Our safety for you and our team is our top priority. We are enacting a reduced contact process as we continue to provide the care you have grown to trust and love at Bismarck Advanced Dental and Implants.
New Appointment Process
- Please expect a call from a member of our team before your appointment. We will review your appointment date and time as well as review our new pre-appointment screening process.
- Be prepared to arrive to your appointment 15 minutes early to review our COVID-19 assessment with a staff member.
- Once check in is complete, our team will refer you directly to our waiting room which has been converted to comply with the 6ft social distancing requirements, as well we have provided a sanitization station.
- Our team routinely cleans the waiting room area for your safety and when we’re ready for you, a team member will escort you to your personal treatment room.
- Our team will be wearing full personal protective equipment including face masks, gloves, gowns, or face shields for everyone’s protection.
- Once you are escorted to your room, we are asking that all patients wash their hands for 30 seconds. We are also providing an oral disinfectant mouthwash to sanitize your mouth before we get started.
- Our facility will be limited with our reception room and patients’ amenities will be unavailable at this time.
Other Safety Measures
- Only the appointed patient will be taken into the treatment room. If a child is being seen, a parent or guardian may accompany them after approved pre-screening by the staff.
- Your dedicated treatment room will be sanitized and prepared with CDC approved disinfectants and we always use one of the most advanced autoclave sterilization systems for all of our hand pieces and instruments.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for your use.
- We have also ensured safety in that we’ve provided team members with custom shield guards for additional safety.
- For your protection, we will allow for more time between appointments, which may mean fewer available appointment times.
We Appreciate You and Your Safety Always Comes First!
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding during this time. We appreciate your flexibility and feedback as we move forward together. As we continue to receive guidance from the CDC and ADA, we will alert you to any changes in our procedures. As always, if you have any questions please give us a call.