Cosmetic dentistry is a method of oral care that focuses on the appearance of the teeth. These procedures are usually not essential but are rather elective. Your smile is one of the first things people see when they meet you and is the center of expression. A healthy and attractive smile is important and can affect self-esteem, relationships, and your overall health. Cosmetic dental procedures target tooth color, alignment, and symmetry with your other facial features. Bismarck Advanced Dental and Implants offers a solution to all insecurities with your teeth and smile with a variety of different cosmetic procedures to choose from.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures We Provide
While cosmetic procedures are usually performed to improve the aesthetics of the smile and teeth, there are some restorative benefits that can result as well. Some of the cosmetic dental procedures our office offers include:
- Teeth Whitening– Our teeth whitening procedures will leave you with a beautiful, sparkling smile through our unique methods of safe teeth whitening. There are so many things that can stain your teeth over time such as coffee, cigarettes, tea and more but a short visit into our office for a whitening will leave you with teeth several shades whiter.
- Invisalign– If you don’t want braces but notice your teeth are crooked and uneven in some areas, our invisalign aligners can reposition your teeth over time and make them look just how you want without the pain and discomfort that accompany braces.
- Veneers– Do you have chipped or discolored teeth? Dental veneers are the perfect pain-free solution and will fix the appearance of your teeth after a short procedure to install them.
- Crowns and Bridges– Crown and bridges improve tooth structure and can prevent excessive root canal treatments. After a close examination of your mouth our doctors will decide if crowns or bridges are right for you.
- Dental Implants– This innovative approach is growing in popularity and proves to be great replacements for patients who are missing teeth.
We offer many restoration options to help you reach your goals and enhance your smile to your highest expectations. If you decide this is the right path for you, deciding on which treatment will work the best for you and your lifestyle is important.
Which Procedure Is Right For You
Everyone is different and knowing which procedure to help you get the smile you want is important. There are a few factors to consider before deciding on which procedure is right for you. Before any decision is made, a discussion with the dentist is crucial as well as an examination of your entire mouth including gums, teeth, and jaw. Sufficient oral health is important for most cosmetic dental procedures. In addition to a physical exam other tests may also be performed, for example: x-rays, bite analysis, and a radiograph. Following these exams the dentist will decide on a treatment plan to help you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
What Issues Can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix For Me?
Cosmetic dental work can improve a variety of different issues you may be experiencing. Issues that can be improved may include:
- Teeth discoloration/ staining
- Gaps in your teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Broken and chipped teeth
- Too small or too large of teeth
- Missing teeth or tooth
Cosmetic dentistry may or may not be the right decision depending on your reasons as well as the severity of them. Our expert doctors can help you assess your situation and assist you in creating a treatment plan that will do the most for you.
Top Quality Care You Can Trust
Bismarck Advanced Dental and Implants believes your smile can change your life dramatically and want to help you enhance and improve it to the best it can be. If you’re considering a cosmetic dentistry procedure give our office a call today!